Friday, August 22, 2003

A guy claiming to be my "personal sorcerer" says I will eventually be found, but already dead.

Hmmm.... I don't think I like the sound of that!

This joker also claims that I'm hiding in Dhulvaiyah. Well, that right there shows you how little he knows!! At the moment, I'm actually staying at the Ritz Carlton in downtown Baghdad.

As a precaution, I AM changing rooms every ten minutes or so. That drives the room service guys nuts because I keep threatening to kill them whenever they're late with my champagne and lobster!! Of course, I'm just funnin' with them.... Most of the time.

Besides, the whole idea of me relying on sorcery is absolutely absurd. I may be brutal, but I am also well educated, and there is no way I way ever rely on stupid sorcerer to give me advice.

Still, I suppose it wouldn't hurt for me to consult with my personal fortune teller, Madame ZuZu. She's Jamaican, wouldn't you know.