Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Another infidel, Evvybuns, writes: With all of the money you and Qusay and Uday looted, couldn't you three have hired an interior designer for your palaces and love shacks? I mean, the 60s are SO over! And the French Regency look was tacky even over 30 years ago! I find that I must avert my eyes when I see the pictures. Please make a note to yourself: No more shag carpet! By the way, I love your blog.

Thank you for the question, Ms. Buns. First of all, let me say that I and my family like anything that is French, regardless of the time period. After all we know who our friends are. And what is wrong with shag carpet? It is much more comfortable for making whoopee on than linoleum, which I have tried. Makes my butt squeak.

Finally, it is good that you avert your eyes in my presence. That is a proper precaution to take until I summon you to my chambers to, um, "inspect my floor coverings." And watch your step in there--I dropped Uday's eye somewhere.

But then, how can you love my blog if you are indeed averting your eyes? I sense a contradiction here.