Saturday, April 12, 2003

Let's see what we have in today's mailbag....

Pfeliciano writes: hey saddam where are you these days you forget to feed your dog and they are starving and your electric bill is way past overdue and your power is about to be shut off if you dont pay it....

Your question raises some important points, and it highlights the misplaced priorities of the evil Bush administration. Here he is, fighting an unjustified war in some far off land, while his own subjects struggle and starve through a serious shortage of punctuation marks! How can he justify this neglect of the grammatical needs of America? Perhaps the United Nations can begin airlifting commas, periods, and apostophies to the US before its people begin looting first grade classrooms.

And maybe throw in a capital letter or two....

As for my dog, I resent your implication that I am somehow neglecting him. I most certainly did NOT forget to feed him!!!

I ate him.