Sunday, June 01, 2003

Now Bush is claiming that yes, the United States HAS found my alleged weapons of mass destruction. His proof? Those two trailers that were supposedly used as mobile laboratories.

Firstly, I can explain those. Really. I swear. They're.... Um..... Let me get back to you on that.

Secondly, even IF they were mobile labs, was it worth invading an entire frikkin' country for TWO lousy trailers!?!? Wouldn't it have been simpler to just hire a couple of Tony Soprano's goons to hijack the damn things? But N-O-O-O-o-o-o-O-O-O!!!!!!!!! Let's get 200,000 troops, 1500 tanks, half a dozen aircraft carriers, 3000 planes, dozens of Tomahawk cruise missiles, and piss off the French in the process, just so we can seize TWO TRAILERS!!!!

And the worst thing about this little miscalculation....? I get stuck for a month sitting on a urine soaked toilet seat in a stinkin' bus station!