Thursday, September 11, 2003

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez have announced that they are postponing their wedding, supposedly because of all the media attention. That's too bad, though you would think they would be accustomed by now to that sort of thing.

That J.Lo is something else. I remember when I was married to her a few years ago, she just about wore me out! Kind of a kinky lady, too. She certainly knew how to make my mustache curl!! Especially when it came to dressing up like a cheerleader!!! I'm not sure, but I think that stuff was illegal in most of the civilized world. To be honest, however, I would have preferred if SHE had worn the cheerleader outfit.

As you've probably guessed by now, the marriage didn't last. I came home early one day from gassing the Kurds and caught her kissing Madonna.