Monday, September 22, 2003

In light of the ever-changing presidential field, I have updated the poll asking who you would like to see elected President next year. Consequently, I have cleared all the old poll results. The revised poll will remain up for the next week or so, at which point it will go back into rotation with the other questions.

Now I realize that some of you may consider erasing the old results somehow unfair and undemocratic. Some of you may even complain that not all the present candidates are listed. However, my poll only lists those who have a reasonable chance of winning the Democratic nomination. I mean, do you honestly believe Dennis Kucinich or Carole Mosely-Braun have a chance in hell?

While your complaints may well be legitimate, please keep in mind that I really don't give a crap what you think. Not only do your opinions NOT matter to me, but they could easily land you in prison. There you would subjected to endless days of torture, provided you're not busy cleaning my toilets, waxing my '73 Chevy Vega, or trying to take my camel's temperature.

And no, you don't need to ask what kind of thermometer you'll be using on the camel.

Have a nice day.