Wednesday, October 01, 2003

I can't believe Arianna Huffington did this to me!



The two of us were having dinner the other evening, and she confided that she was thinking about dropping out of the California governor's race and endorsing me. Well, of course, this immediately got my attention.



So we finish eating, have a few too many glasses of wine, one thing leads to another, and the next thing I know, we're out in my '73 Vega testing the springs in the backseat! It was great!! The best one-woman-at-a-time sex I've had in years!

She told me she loved me, and of I course believed it. Really. I honestly thought we had something special.



So what does she go and do? She pulls out of the governor's race as promised, all right, but then she endorses that weiner Gray Davis!!!! How could she do that to me? Didn't the other night mean anything to her!?!



I now realize that she never really cared about me as a person. All her empty promises were nothing but a clever ploy to get in my pants.



Anyway, I've gone through three tubs of chocolate ice cream and am finally starting to feel better.