Saturday, May 01, 2004

I know I have a bad reputation among some people. There have been many stories about how evil and inhumane I am, and that I have no conscience.

That's nonsense. Those are all lies put forth by George Bush and his well trained lap dog, Tony Blair.

I am actually a very sensitive human being who can be quite moved by stories of cruelty. For example, I consider the hunting of baby seals to be an incredibly barbaric practice, especially in the 21st century. There is no possible justification for such things. Hunting game for food I can understand. Or shooting a charging, rabid camel is certainly defensible. After all, it's either you or him. But baby seals? They're so cute and cuddly and adorable!! How can a human, armed with a hooked club, brutally kill such a defenseless animal? And it's not even like the first blow, or the second, or even the third does the job! You have to repeatedly hit the poor thing!

I would not be able to live with myself if I ever did something like that.

But clubbing baby Kurds, on the other hand, is totally acceptable.