Monday, May 10, 2004

Once again the people at blogger have been dicking around with their programming without first clearing with me. Well, they better hope I don't find any glitches....

Anyway, I'm sitting here in the General's office watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. They have a satellite feed, so I'm able to keep up with events in the outside world.

For example, I heard that Martie Maguire of the Dixie Chicks recently gave birth to twins. Despite the rumors in the tabloid press, I had nothing to do with that. I always practice safe sex. The last thing I need is to get dragged into court for a paternity suit. Allah knows I've got enough legal problems as it is....

I'm sure the Red Cross will be stepping up its inspections in light of the recent allegations of prisoner abuse by the infidel invading hordes. And believe me, I've been taking notes! For example, the TV in this office only has a 19" screen! And it's not even a plasma screen!!!!! Yes, it's VERY shocking!!!! And not only is there no DVD player, there's not even a TiVo in here!!!! What kind of fly-by-night operation is this!?!?! I did find a VCR, but it's VHS, for crying out loud! And not even stereo!!! I'm telling you this so you understand it's not just the prisoners in that other place that have been suffering.

Anyway, where was I? Oh, right.... Harry Potter. I understand he has a new movie coming out next month, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Abu Ghraib.

I can hardly wait for the scene where Harry, Hermione, and Ron form a human pyramid.