Tuesday, November 16, 2004

According to some investigation by the infidels, I made over $21 billion in kickbacks from the United Nations' oil for food program.

Well, so what? Everyone's gotta make a living! I mean, did you see my palaces BEFORE the Americans moved in and trashed the places? You think those gold plated toilet seats grow on trees? Hell no!!! That stuff is expensive, and only available by special order from Home Depot. So yeah, I decided to make a little money on the side.

Besides, why is that MY fault!?!?! Not only were the French and the Russians willing participants in the scheme, they're the ones who thought it up!!

But do you see any of them getting invaded, thrown in jail, and forced to participate in naked human pyramid building!?!?! No!!

I get blamed for everything.