Thursday, December 02, 2004

Those of you who visited the site over the last 15 hours or so probably noticed it didn't look right. And if you were REALLY alert, and not in some sort of drunken stupor because of chronic depression brought on by the outcome of the American election, you would have further noticed that there was only one entry there.

Well, it wasn't my fault. It was those idiots at Blogspot.com again.

When I tried to post my previous entry, it gave me some sort of weird Blogger error message. So I checked my site itself, and it was showing only the single entry I had just posted. Subsequent attempts to correct the problem were unsuccessful, and by then I had to get out of here because someone was coming down the hall.

When I tried again a few hours ago, I was able to republish the entire site and correct the problem, except that single entry had now disappeared! So then I had to goa back and rewrite the best I could.

Why do people always insist on f*cking with me?

Anyway, I'm very excited. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, one of my favorite all-time Christmas shows is on TV tonight! Now I know some of you are saying, "But Saddam, why would you want to watch some TV show with puppets carrying on about some sort of infidel holiday? And is it true that your blog is actually written by a 17 year old cheerleader from Poughkeepsie, New York?"

Well, I can't help it. That show is just so darn cute. And it's an excellent storyline, with important lessons about how even supposed misfits have an important role in this world of ours. Plus, it reminds me of Iraq in some ways. For example, that Abominable Snowmonster reminds me of our own Camelman.

And you have to admit that Yukon Cornelius looks an awful lot like me when I emerged from that spider hole.