Wednesday, February 23, 2005

President Bush continues to encounter protesters in Europe. Most of them are voicing their displeasure at his unlawful, illegal, and highly irregular invasion of my peace loving nation. And for that I am eternally grateful. Really. I'm moved beyond words.

However, I am disturbed by the prescence of a few loudmouths who are demonstrating against Bush because of his opposition to the Kyoto treaty about that greenhouse gas crap. This bothers me because it distracts from a far more important matter: Me and my continued imprisonment on trumped up charges of crimes against humanity.

How many times do I have to explain that they were NOT crimes against humanity? They were crimes against Shiites and Kurds!!! There's a difference!!!

But I digress... What's important--and it pains me to say this--is that I have to agree with Bush on this particular matter. Yes, it's true: I, too, refused to sign the Kyoto Accords.

The treaty would have seriously cramped my style. Setting entire oil fields on fire releases tens of thousands of tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, and we would have quickly exceeded the limits imposed on us by the Kyoto treaty.

And quite frankly, blowing up oil fields was half the fun of invading Kuwait!