Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Did you happen to see this photo of Condoleezza Rice? It was taken when she and Bush were in Europe a couple of weeks ago. Is it just me, or does she look like some sort of sinister but sexy cross between Darth Vader and a hooker?

Anyway, while you ponder that, her are a couple of great jokes I came across:

AN IRAQI INSURGENT walks into a bar, orders a drink and proposes a toast "to the health of the great George W. Bush."

The bartender is dumbfounded. "How can you -- a murderous, insane, poorly shaved religious fanatic -- drink to the health of a man who embodies everything you oppose: namely, the spread of freedom and liberty and goodness across the globe?"

The filthy swine slaps his forehead. "You are right!" he says. "Forget the drink. I'd better
beheading home!"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Was that a hoot or what? Okay, here's another one:

PRESIDENT BUSH AND TWO ENEMIES OF FREEDOM are on a small airplane when the pilot keels over dead. The plane plummets. There are only two parachutes. The first enemy of freedom grabs one and says, "I need to remain alive so I can continue to ensure that people live in tyranny," and jumps out of the plane. The second evildoer grabs the second parachute and says, "If I die, who will enslave the masses?" and jumps out of the plane.

President Bush says to himself, "Gosh, it's too bad that we are over the ocean and those fellows are going to drown." Then, utilizing the skills he learned when defending our country in the National Guard, he takes over the controls himself and brings the plane down safely on an island. Chuckling softly, he says, "Mission accomplished."


Did you get it? Mission accomplished!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! when I read that one, I about peed my pants! Here's one last one, short but cute:

I JUST FLEW IN FROM BAGHDAD, where I have been commanding thousands of brave troops who are fighting day and night to spread liberty across the globe, and, boy, are my armies tired!

And I'll leave you with this one last photo, taken when Bush stopped in Bratislava during his European tour last month. I think the lettering on the wall pretty will sums things up: