Friday, May 06, 2005

For the last two years now I have been warning the world about what I would do if Lucas screws up the last Star Wars movie. I don't want to get into specifics, but let's just say it involved the removal of toenails and testicles.

Well, it would appear that word of my threats has gotten back to Lucas and he has taken my words to heart.

The stinkin' infidel movie director Kevin "Silent Bob" Smith has seen an advance screening of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and has proclaimed it to be "f*cking awesome." I should warn you, however, that if you read his review, Smith gives away quite a few spoilers about the movie.

Unfortunately he failed to begin his post with a disclaimer about the spoilers, and for his insolence I shall be forced to remove his toenails and testicles.

The infidel Steve H. at Hog on Ice has weighed in the movie as well. However, he is basing his opinions on a series of clips without having seen the entire film. This is not surprising, since Steve H. is a rabid Republican. Everyone knows Republicans are famous for jumping to conclusions without having all the facts in.



Previous Lucas/Star Wars related posts:

August 21, 2003----July 26, 2004----August 12, 2004