Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I must admit to be somewhat confused by religion in America. The leaders of the various infidel denominations all claim to be against same sex marriage. I, of course, fully agree with this. I mean, if you're a guy and you can't get a woman, don't debase yourself by being with another man. That kind of behavior is an affront to the gods of ALL religions, and is disgusting and indefensible. Instead do the right thing and go find yourself an attractive goat.

That's what I always do.

Anyway, I raise this issue because of something Pat Robertson--a leading infidel evangelical leader (and presumably opposed to homosexuality)--recently declared that he wanted to "take out" Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.

Granted, Robertson may not want to actually marry the man, but publicly declaring that he wants to date the guy is not much better.