Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Every now and then the infidels do something so incredibly stupid that I end up laughing until I pee my pants. They just did it again.... And I just did it again as well.

This latest boneheaded move by the occupiers happened down in Basra, which had been relatively calm.... Until now.

It all started a few days ago when Iraqi police arrested two British commandos. The Brits claim they were undercover agents, but the police claim the soldiers shot two officers. And despite British demands, the Iraqis were refusing to release the prisoners.

So what did the British do? They attacked the police station with freakin' tanks and helicopters!!! The assault destroyed a prison wall, and they were able to free their two soldiers.

And here's the best part: 150 other Iraqi prisoners escaped through the breech as well!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

This, of course, raises serious questions about the legitimacy of Iraq's so-called sovereignty. Just how sovereign is a country if the occupying forces won't let them exercise their judicial protocols? This incident is bound to have serious ramifications throughout the entire country, and will likely serve as a great recruiting tool for the insurgency.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go change my shorts.