Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Congratulations to Mohamed ElBaradei and the International Atomic Energy Agency for winning this year's Nobel Peace Prize. I'm sure President Bush was disappointed, not only for failing to get nominated, but for the choice of a final winner as well.

The Bush Administration had long been seeking to have ElBaradei removed from his position. The trouble started back in 2003 during the run-up to the unlawful, illegal, and highly irregular invasion of my peace-loving sovereign nation. Bush and his people kept insisting I had a highly advanced nuclear weapons program, while the IAEA said there was no proof of it. And I think by now, the entire stinkin' world knows who turned out to be right on that little point, eh?

More recently, ElBaradei's agency has been locking horns with Bush over how to best handle the nukes program in Iran. And despite the tremendous amount of international respect that Bush has earned in recent years (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!) ElBaradei has been mostly winning that argument.

Well, I better get to bed. I've got a big day tomorrow.