Monday, October 03, 2005

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than watching all this infighting between the various factions of the current illegal, illegitimate, and highly irregular Iraqi government. That's why this latest piece of good news made me erect a tent pole in my shorts: The country's Kurdish President has called on the Shiite Prime Minister to step down! And the best part is that this major split is taking place a mere two weeks before the country votes on its new constitution.

Life just doesn't get any better than this.

Apparently the two are pissed at one another over some issue important to the Kurds or something. I don't know the details, and I don't care. After all, they're Kurds and Shiites, for crying out loud! The only time I pay attention to those people is when I engage in target practice.