Wednesday, October 12, 2005

There's another round of elections coming up this Saturday, and I have been given permission to vote in them. Some people are surprised by this, but they really shouldn't be. After all, it's not like I've been convicted of anything.... Yet.

On the other hand, I'm yet to decide IF I will vote. After all, if my name isn't on the ballot, what's the point? And I'm certainly not inclined to vote for anyone else since that would only give a false claim of legitimacy to this foolish talk of democracy for Iraq.

Most importantly, I'm afraid I might embarrass myself. You see, while I've voted plenty of times in past elections, my name's always been the ONLY one on the ballot. That certainly makes things a lot easier when it comes to determining a winner. And with only one name to pick from, it's not like I have to stand there and make up my mind. But now, with all these different people to pick from, I don't know if I could handle the stress.

On the other hand, by voting I'll get to see who's running. That will give me an idea of who to arrest and torture once I return to power.