Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The guy who is likely to end up as Iraq's next illegitimate Prime Minister has come up with an interesting idea: Let Iraq become a loose alliance of semi-autonomous regions. He says that is best way to end the fighting between the Sunnis, Kurds, and Shiites.

Interesting idea, but not one I would ever allow. While I agree there are differences between the various ethnic groups in the country, breaking up Iraq into some sort of loose alliances is NOT an answer.

The solution to ending the violence and bringing peace to Iraq is quite simple: Kill all the Shiites and Kurds. Yeah, yeah. I know some of you are horrified that I would say something like that, and there's only one thing I have to say to you: You're a bunch of sissies.

If you think about, my idea is absolutely brilliant. I mean, if there's no one left alive, then you have peace, right? The logic is irrefutable. Man, I deserve a Nobel Prize for this one.

Of course, since I no longer have any weapons of mass destruction, it will be a lot tougher to accomplish this admirable goal.