Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but I have this sudden, inexplicable craving to get advice from you, my beloved readers. This is rather frightening, especially when one considers that most of you--at least judging from the comments and emails I receive--are incapable of forming a coherent sentence. And don't EVEN get me started on your spelling!!! Seriously, Americans' grammar and spelling skills are almost as bad as their science skills. In fact, I'm guessing that the reason so many of them question evolution is that they simply can't spell the word.

Anyway, I have prepared a new poll asking what sort of compensation I should seek from the United States to ease the emotional trauma inflicted upon me by the illegal invasion of Iraq. You can find the new poll in the left hand column of this page. Feel free to vote. It's perfectly safe, unlike in Iraq, where voting can get you blown up.