Thursday, March 02, 2006

WOW!!!! This is just too cool!!!! Do you know how many people have been killed since the Askariya Shrine was blown up last week? 1300!!! In less than a week!!! Most of the deaths were the result of Shiites seeking retribution against Sunnis for what happened at the shrine.

I can't say this for sure since I don't have my records handy--I think the prosecution has them--but I'm fairly certain 1300 dead in one week is more than I averaged during my 24 years of rule. Granted, there were periodic spikes in my totals whenever I took out an entire Kurd village or something, but on average, I'm sure I was killing well under a thousand innocent people a week.

Meanwhile, Sunnis are striking back by forcing Shiites in predominantly Sunni areas to get the hell out of town or be killed. Not much of a choice, if you ask me.

Bush, of course, denies that this is in any way indicative of Iraq descending into civil war. Of course, this is the same man who also thought I had WMD's coming out my butt, who had never even heard of Hurricane Katrina until five days AFTER New Orleans flooded, and who didn't even know the ports were being sold to the UAE even though his own underlings had already approved the transaction.

The man's credibility knows no bounds.