Thursday, April 06, 2006

Court was fun yesterday. The stupid prosecutors took it upon themselves to decide, "Hey, let's cross examine Saddam and see what happens!" They kept trying to pin some massacres on me, and for the most part, I admitted to them! And why not? Those silly Shiites tried to assassinate me, so of course I took action to defend myself. It's called justice, for crying out loud!

I'm a firm believer in capital punishment, and there's nothing wrong with that. Hell, even the United States invokes the death penalty on occasion. Look at the case of Zacarias Moussaoui, the so-called 20th hijacker. A jury in America just sentenced him to death, and he never even killed anyone! All he did was plan to kill people, and that alone got him the death sentence. Well, that, and the fact that he kind of forgot to tell anyone about the 9/11 plot.

So how is that any different from what I did? I merely carried out just punishment against someone who planned me harm. Well, except in my case, I wiped out entire villages containing thousands of people, but the general principle is the same.

Plus, I didn't have to bother with trying to find jurors!