Wednesday, February 19, 2003

I understand that British Prime Minister Tony Blair is under increasing political pressure at home to drop his continued support for Bush's warmongering policies. This support shouldn't surprise anyone. After all, puppy dogs are well known for their fierce loyalty to their masters. But really, who cares about the British? They're inconsequential. They weren't even able to hold on to their empire, and yet they continue to believe they still matter in this world.

In that regard, they are much like the French: Arrogant and self-important, but ultimately unable to scare anyone. On the other hand, the Brits are a helluva a lot less annoying than the Frogs.
Bush, on the other hand IS frightening. He has become obsessed with me!!! The man is practically stalking me!! Maybe I should go to the World Court and try to get a restraining order against him. On the other hand, the members of the World Court are almost as worthless as the French, so why bother?

My best hope is to hide behind Hans Blix. It will not be easy. I must appear to be cooperating with him. Yet, at the same time, I need to be careful to play hard to get.

Kind of reminds me of dating.....