Wednesday, April 09, 2003

A deweyever writes:

I understand that they are doing marvelous things with DNA identification techniques. Do you plan to yield a small portion of tissue, blood or hair to U.S. forensics experts so as to prove that you were not, in fact, killed in that bombed Baghdad restaurant/bunker. As far as dear Uday is concerned, will you be parting with any of his parts for detailed tests?

Legitimate questions, Mr Deweyever, or whatever your fruity email user name is. If they so desire, I would be happy to send the US military one of my back issues of Maxim. Once they unstick the pages from one another, they'll find plenty of my DNA there. Have fun with it, guys. HA,HA, HA!!!!!!!

At this point, Uday no longer has any parts to spare. But if you check along the side of the road between Baghdad and Tikrit, you should be able to find some.

And what was the deal with trying to kill me in a restaurant? I'm a brutal dictator, for crying out loud, not some two-bit Mafia godfather!!!

HEY!!!!! What happened to all my statues!?!?!?