Friday, April 25, 2003

Holy Mother of Crap!!! That was close!!! Those blasted special forces devils charged in here, kicked in Tariq's door, and arrested him!!! The zionist controlled western media is making it sound like he willing surrendered, but that is most assuredly not what happened. He was kicking like a rabid camel in heat and screaming like a little girl as they dragged him out.

I was worried he would give me up--I was only two doors down from him--but he didn't. Even during his brave struggle, Tarrie realized that if he talked, I would eventually cut his miserable tongue out and feed it to the prison rats. Then I'd make him pick up the soap.... If you catch my drift.

But it still wasn't over, for then they came back in and began tearing out the walls looking for more of my hard earned money, those greedy little buggers. That went on for hours.

Fortunately I had the foresight some time ago to put an "out of order" sign on my door, and they fell for it!! Never even bothered to doublecheck!! I just kept my feet off the floor and squatted on the toilet seat so they'd think the stall was unoccupied. Allah must have been looking out for me. And he better keep doing so, if he knows what's good for him!

By the time they finally left I had to take one helluva dump.