Sunday, May 18, 2003

Apparently the United States of Satan army teams searching for my (alleged) weapons of mass destruction are becoming frustrated. In one instance, after breaking into a building while checking out a promising lead, they found a cache of..... Vaccuum cleaners!!! Well, I bet that really "SUCKS!!!!" HA, HA, HA!!!!!

Get it? Vacuum cleaners..... Sucks.....

When this little "misunderstanding" between our nations is cleared up and I go on to win the Democratic presidential nomination, eventually defeating the current incumbent, I will take my act on tour. I'll play comedy clubs in all the major cities under my rule, such as Baghdad, Tikrit, Mosul, Basra, Chicago, and Los Angeles. You, my most loyal suckers--um, loyal "followers," I mean--are cordially invited to attend. I guarrantee you'll "die" launghing...... Literally!!

Have a nice day.