Tuesday, May 20, 2003

A gmurray writes: Dear Saddam, I hate to tell you this (for the obvious reasons), but you have gotten a lot more boring since we blew you into little tiny pieces. Somehow, your words of wit and wisdom just don't seem very relevant anymore. Sorry.

This is a perfect example of how otherwise well-intended actions can lead to unintended consequences. A few years, the infidel suicide Doctor Kevorkian (Oh, how I'd love to get hold of his recipe book) was jailed by the state of Michigan. Consequently, people like gmurray are left with no where to turn when they get tired of living. So what do they do? They insult ME, thinking I will put them out their miserable little puny lives.

You would love that, wouldn't you Mr./Miss/Mrs./Ms gmurray, wouldn't you? Well, no such luck for you. Instead I wll stick you in the same jail cell with Geraldo, Bill O'Reilly, and all the other obnoxious loudmouths from Fox News Channel who dared speak ill of me. There you will slowly suffocate as the air in the room is slowly displaced by their enormous egos.

Oh, and as to me being in "tiny little pieces," I draw your attention to this article which says I am already plotting my return to power.

In closing, let me assure you there is NOTHING tiny about me. The Dixie Chicks can attest to that.