Sunday, October 12, 2003

Did you happen to catch that Red Sox/Yankees game yesterday? Now I'm not much of a baseball fan, you understand, but I am forcing myself to watch it so that I may better understand the people I will soon be ruling. But quite frankly, it is an extremely boring game. As the great infidel funny man Robin Williams once put it, "Baseball is five minutes of excitement crammed into three hours."

There was a brief burst of excitement--and hope--when the Red Sox ganged up on a 72 year old man, but it only lasted a moment. Still, it gave me a great idea for improving the overall pace of baseball games.

Equip the dugouts with rocket propelled grenade launchers, mortars, heavy artillery, and assorted WMD's. That ought to liven things up a bit!

Oh, wait.... I just remembered something.... I DON'T HAVE ANY WMD'S!!!!