Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Some of you may already have noticed I added a Weather Channel feed on the left. I did that mainly because I don't have access to a lot of windows around here, and I like to know what it's like outside. Then again, I suppose that's kind of silly. We're in the middle of a frikkin' desert, so of course every day is going to be sunny and hot as hell.

Even so, I added that link. Believe it or not, it does occasionally work. The rest of the time I can only conclude that it's encountering some sort of electrical interference from all the damn car bombs that keep going off.

I did have some trouble tracking that Weather Channel feed down, so I'd like to thank the worthless infidel at Coptalk for his assistance. It probably would have been easier if I had just stolen his. I mean, what could he have done about it if I had? Arrest me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________


----------Mike Luckovich, Atlanta Journal-Constitution