Wednesday, July 28, 2004

By now I'm sure all of you have have had a chance to look through the 9/11 Commission's report and convince yourselves of my innocence, regardless of what the fools on Fox News may say.


---------------Gary Trudeau, Doonesbury

The report concluded that while there was NO operational relationship between Iraq and Al Qaeda, there were plenty of links between Iran and the terror group.

Attention President Bush: Note the difference in spelling between Iraq and Iran. Please make a note to yourself to doublecheck for spelling errors the next time you're thinking about invading someone.
---Love, Saddam


Anyway, I'd love to stay and chat with you people, but I need to go get some sleep. My cellblock is going for the world record in "Naked Human Pyramid Building" later this morning.