Saturday, August 21, 2004


---------------Mike Ramirez, LA Times

Does anyone know what the hell is going on in Najaf? First Muqtada al-Sadr is surrendering, then he's not, and then the militants are coming out, and then they're still in there, and then the Iraqi puppet police are in control, and then they're not, And then Sadr is disarming, and then he's not, and then Nicky Hilton gets married, and a week later she still is, and then aliens have landed and made contact with earthlings, and then they haven't....

The whole thing is very, VERY confusing, and it only serves to point out what I've been saying all along: The only thing those damn Shiites understand is Sarin.

I would loan the Americans some, but gosh, I don't seem to have any of that stuff any more!



P.S.
Since I'm Saddam, I reserve the right to go back and occasionally edit old posts. Any objections?

I didn't think so.