Thursday, October 21, 2004

Congratulations to the Boston Red Sox! They have proven that even when faced with a far superior force, the underdog can still win. And for some reason, I take great comfort in that.

Now onto other matters: Every Halloween the stupid infidels begin playing an old song known as "The Monster Mash." This thing has been around for some 40 years now. Even the guards here in the cellblock constantly play it as they drag us across the floor at the ends of dog leashes.... And it pisses them off to no end when I take a dump in the middle of the hallway because then they have use a pooper scooper. And needless to say, in my case, they require the jumbo extra large industrial capacity one.

I mention this only because I have stumbled across a great--and timely--new remake of the song.

Enjoy!