Sunday, May 15, 2005

I'm sorry, but I just had to laugh at this: Over a dozen people have died in Afghanistan in anti-American demonstrations. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Is that gratitude for you, or what? The Americans saved them from the Taliban, and now they're protesting it!!! Kind of reminds me of the Shiites who want the Americans to leave, so I can return to power, and gas their villages again!

The present problem in Afghanistan--and the protests are spreading into the middle east--stems from allegations that Americans interrogating prisoners at Guantanamo Bay flushed a copy of the Koran down a toilet. That's just too funny!!!! Did these morons have an idea of the uproar that would result once word of their actions got out!?! That's quite possibly even dumber than stripping Muslim men naked, making them pose with women soldiers, and then taking pictures of it!

The other question this raises is, what the hell kind of toilet were these guys using? I mean, do you have any idea how thick the Koran is? How can you flush one of those down the john with clogging it and getting water all over the floor?

Hmmmm.... Must've been one of those special Haliburton toilets.

Anyway, you just don't f*ck with sacred books, regardless of the religion or cultures that may be offended. It will eventually get you into serious trouble.

I remember back in early 2003 I was taking a dump in one of my palaces. I suddenly realized there was no toilet paper! Well, being the resourceful despot that I am, I decided to tear pages out of the reading material I keep in the bathroom. Pretty clever, eh? Unfortunately, word quickly got out that I had used a Harry Potter book to wipe my hairy ass, and less than a week later infidel tanks were rolling towards Baghdad.