Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My head hurts.

No, no, don't worry about it. It's not like a brain tumor or anything. I'm healthy as a camel. I do, however, appreciate your concern.

The problem is that I have been banging my head into the wall all day long, over and over and over. It's the only way I can deal with that speech Bush delivered to the American people last night.

He repeatedly kept tying the current Iraq unpleasantness into the 9/11 attacks. Granted, he never actually came right out and said I was behind them, but he certainly implied it enough times. And he--as well as Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Rove--knows full well I had nothing to do with happened that day. As I've said before, I'm not stupid enough to attack America itself. Now Osama, on the other hand.... Well, let's just say that his SAT scores were down in the triple digits.