Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Click for link to original source.I appreciate all the anti-war demonstrations in Washington this past weekend. I really and honestly truly do. I can't possibly emphasize enough how grateful I am.

That's what makes it all the more awkward to say what I'm about to say.... And while original forms of protest are certainly to be encouraged, and while no one appreciates a topless woman more than I.... Well, there are sometimes lines that just shouldn't be crossed. And quite frankly, this photo is a perfect illustration of what I mean.

Let me first say that I have no problem with the chick holding the bullhorn. From what I can tell, she's a babe. And the one in the pink pants holding the near end of the banner looks okay, too.

But as for the other two.... Well.... How shall I put this delicately? PUT YOUR TOPS ON, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!! You're hideous!!!!! If i woke up one morning next to you, I'd have to gas myself!!!!!

Some things just shouldn't be seen without the benefit of a darkened bedroom.