Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Well, here's a heavy dose of irony for you: The sissies at today's trial proceedings were complaining about how I used to torture them, or else ordered others to do so. So what? Wasn't American President Bush arguing until recently that the United States should be allowed to torture its prisoners? Why should it be okay for them and not for me? Why do I feel like I'm getting a three foot long, six inch wide dose of double standards shoved up my butt?

And have you heard about how Bush is trying to justify spying on his own citizens? No court order necessary, and no approval by congress. Just his own executive order. In other words, forget the rule of law: The President knows best. Trust him or you'll be branded unpatriotic.

Hmmmm.... Perhaps Bush and I have more in common than I thought!