Saturday, December 24, 2005

Well, my trial has been adjourned until January 24 of next year. Hell, at this rate it will be 2017 before it ends.... With my acquittal, of course. And needless to say, I love this judge. He pretty much let's me run the show! Like that stuff about me being tortured by the Americans.... He just let me go on and on about that crap! Those allegations are going to look good in the Arab media.

Did I exaggerate those torture claims? No more than Bush exaggerated the evidence of my weapons of mass destruction. And that's all I'll say about that.



Meanwhile, Rumsfeld has announced that the United States will be withdrawing several thousand soldiers in the coming months. Currently there are about 160,000 of them here, and that number is expected to fall below 138,000 by the end of January.

Well, that's certainly a good start, but it still leaves 138,000 too many.